Monday, August 05, 2013

Responding to your message

 I received an email from US Senator Marco Rubio entitled, Responding to your message, dated August 5, 2013, sent 5:01 PM. However, I didn't send it. Someone is using my name and email to send messages to US Senator Marco Rubio. Someone- possibly the same person- also did this last month. I sent the following message to Senator Rubio regarding this impersonation:

I just checked my email and noticed another email message from Senator Rubio responding to some message that I never sent to him. This one was entitled "Responding to your message" and sent today, August 5, 2013, at 5:01 PM. regarding NSA's data collection programs. Whatever was sent, I didn't send it. Someone is using my name and email address again.

I received an earlier email from Sen. Rubio entitled "Interim Response," dated July 15, 2013 at 9:31 PM, saying that he received my correspondence. I didn’t mail that one, either; however,I did reply to it on July 16, 2013 advising the Senator that I didn't send it. I also phoned the office number provided and spoke to a Sarah. I told her that I didn’t send any message to the Senator. Sarah said that she's the one that receives the emails here in Florida. Again, I didn't send any email to Senator Rubio regarding NSA's data collection program. If you have any questions or concerns, please either email or phone. Thank you.

1 comment:

Credit Loan Solution said...


My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)